Ubicadas a escasos metros del casco urbano nos encontramos estas exclusivas casas de arquitectura modernista
Built in 1920, the houses cover 663 square metres and are located in the centre of Sant Cugat.
On the ground floor we find a spectacular entrance hall, a living room, a library and a magnificent dining room with a beautiful gazebo with large windows that give the room an impressive brightness as well as a fireplace and perfectly preserved original Manises tiles.
On this same storey we can find the fully equipped and updated kitchen-office and a guess bathroom. Most of the rooms here have an original hydraulic floor in perfect condition which creates an individualised picture for each room. The high coffered ceilings have also been recovered. On the first floor we find the night area, which is distributed into a multipurpose room, 2 double bedrooms, a single bedroom, 2 full bathrooms and a suite with a bathroom.
On the second floor we find a double and a single bedroom, a full bathroom with a bathtub, a dressing room, a multipurpose room and a guest toilet. A tower with spectacular views to the four winds. On the semi-basement floor we find the chapel of the Missionaries of the Heart of Mary, the marble altar and windows still remaining. This storey also has a storage room, cellar and water area. The carpentry of the houses is of wood of origin and the railings are made of wrought iron. The houses have natural gas heating, hot water storage and a lift. The garden is listed as a romantic garden. The houses have a parking space in box style for 2 large cars and a storage room.